Thursday, September 25, 2008

Team Coaching

Opportunities For Improvement

There are always many opportunities for improvement!

I work with you to determine the skills and processes you would like to see improve. I will apply my many years of project and technology management experience to help you develop a unit with shared goals, quality output, faster response times and better relations with business and technology partners.

New Unit
You are new to the unit or the company. Often there are people from many parts of the corporation who make up the new unit. I can help develop goals and create a mission for the new unit. I have the expertise and the skills to build a sustainable team.

Training
How to organize the negotiation? How to move past impasses? How to deal with difficult vendors? How to deal with difficult users? I can tailor a seminar or one-day workshop just for you!

Career Management
Put a spark into your team and into your career. Not just motivation but specific ways that you can enhance your career while improving the bottom line and getting recognition from your peers and senior management.

Team Coaching

With many years of experience with both established companies as well as with start-ups I'm in unique a position to offer hands-on management for Team Coaching and all aspects of IT Management.

I offer an international breadth of experience, having worked with some of the largest companies in the world.

Pricing: Please contact me at +43 681 10529517 in Vienna, Austria for more information regarding preparing your company a Team Coaching Plan today.

No comments: