Friday, September 19, 2008

Management Consulting

My Focus

I am focussed on international management reorganization projects and dispose of extended know how to safely and efficiently design and implement corporate cross-boarder projects. My services range from the improvement of overhead cost and management systems in Logistics, IT and Software Engineering to business process improvement and the shift of functional management structures to process driven structures.

My services include evaluations of efficient (out)sourcing opportunities, the management or RFP processes and negotiations up to closing ad roll-out.

My clients relay on my capability to successfully combine management consulting and implementation management ... I start where traditional strategic management consultants end their jobs. If you need an alternative to traditional management consulting ... talk to me.

Management Consulting

With many years of experience with both established companies as well as with start-ups I'm in unique a position to offer hands-on management for Management Consulting and all aspects of IT Management.

I offer an international breadth of experience, having worked with some of the largest companies in the world.

Pricing: Please contact me at +43 681 10529517 in Vienna, Austria for more information regarding preparing your company a management plan today.

No comments: