Friday, September 19, 2008

Interim Management

The Competitive Advantage

Interim Management is the use of a Senior Executive on a contract basis to manage a business function or project. The term applied to this form of working can vary from country-to-country. Interim Managers are often referred to as Executives on Assignment, Management Freelancers, Trouble Shooters or Change Agents.

Whatever the name, Interim Management is in the ascendancy and is being deployed to great effect by many organizations as both a strategic and a tactical management tool.

As Interim Manager I do not not just fill a gap in your organization, I provide a competitive advantage. Essentially, interim management is a risk free recruitment exercise. There is no upfront financial commitment for you to initiate a search for a candidate and you only commence payment once I start working and then only for each day worked.

As a full Management Consultant, I have worked with clients worldwide to develop solutions to operational and management issues. From creating actions plans, to implementing projects, I work with you to ensure your success.

As part of my Management Consulting Services, I am able to support you with experienced executive management skills for a limited period of time. I cover functions as CIO or CTO in most areas of IT Industries.

If your are seeking an interim CIO, CTO or an interim Vice President/Director experienced as head IT, supply chain and logistics management or head of profit/cost/service centers, I am able to provide you my experience in the IT industry. I will also be at your disposition if you are just seeking an experienced turn-a-round manager.

With many years of experience with both established companies as well as with start-ups I'm in unique a position to offer Interim Management skills.

I offer an international breadth of experience, having worked with some of the largest companies in the world.

Pricing: Please contact me at +43 681 10529517 in Vienna, Austria for more information regarding providing you my interim management skills today.

1 comment:

John Davis said...

Many executives who initially think they need a management consultant ultimately decide to deploy an interim manager. A recent survey of 100 senior directors in UK companies showed that 78% felt that interim managers offer clear advantages over management consultants.