Sunday, October 19, 2008

Risk Management

Vulnerability to Various Risks

I offer a variety of risk assessment and analysis services to assist in determining your organization's vulnerability to various risks. Using a thorough vulnerability analysis process, threat assessments, and periodic site reviews, I am able to quantify vulnerabilities of your facilities, personnel, and operations. By partnering with me, you reduce costs by putting my knowledge and my expertise of emergency management to work for you.

Understanding Risk

Risk can be defined as a potential for loss. Risk Assessments are designed to establish baseline information regarding current and acceptable levels of risk for an organization, community, or the environment. A risk assessment is a process of identifying and minimizing the exposures to certain threats which an organization or community may experience.

Risk Assessment = Hazard Identification + Impact Analysis

I perform hazard vulnerability analyses to identify hazards and to determine their frequencies, intensities, and potential impacts. I rate the impacts and develop a score that rates the organizations ability to carry out its mission in light of each hazard. This information is then used in the prioritization of preparedness and prevention steps.

Risk Management

With many years of experience with both established companies as well as with start-ups I'm in unique a position to offer hands-on management for Risk Management and all aspects of IT Management.

I offer an international breadth of experience, having worked with some of the largest companies in the world.

Pricing: Please contact me at +43 681 10529517 in Vienna, Austria for more information regarding preparing your company a Risk Management plan today.

No comments: